- Candidates need to be at least 18 years of age
- Have a high school diploma or have completed a GED
- Complete 90 clock hours of pre-license education
- 60 clock hour Washington Real Estate Fundamentals course
- 30 clock hour Real Estate Practices course
- Pass the Washington State Broker Exam
- Submit a fingerprint card along with your license application
“we will provide you with the necessary certificates and official completion packet (including AMP’s Candidate Handbook). “
Once you complete the required pre-license education we will provide you with the necessary certificates and official completion packet (including AMP’s Candidate Handbook). This verifies that you are qualified to sign-up to take the Washington State Broker Exam through the state’s current testing vendor, Applied Measurement Professionals, Inc. (AMP).
Once you pass the Washington State Broker Exam you can apply to the State to become a licensed real estate broker.
You will be required to provide a fingerprint card along with your licensing application. The testing facility will supply you with the card, and the Sheriff’s Department in most areas will provide the service of taking your fingerprints.
Classes include a variety of certified Continuing Education topics & mandatory courses.